miercuri, 17 septembrie 2008

Yes, I am the Great Pretender

... or the Greatest Spender :), I really cannot decide yet.

Anyways...

Take 1:

- your roomies are slums/sluts (what can I say, English is such a versatile language)
- you are God's sent and care about every living creature on Earth
- they only care about their own ~cleaniliness~
- you care about everybody, anybody and the entire world

Take 2:

- your roomies are slums/sluts (what can I say, English is such a versatile language)
- you dont't care about anyone but yourself
- they go to fitness
- your life is ~fitness~ itself

Take 3:

- your roomies are slums/sluts (what can I say, English is such a versatile language)

...

and, as a matter of fact, most people around you are slums/sluts/hypocrisiacs/cheaters/bla-bla.


Do you:

- choose to live among penguins?
- leave them alone?
- hit them and run?
- try to change them?
- go and live by yourself, somewhere you can star fresh?

Just asking, hopefully someone will answr the right question.

3 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

Although living amongst penguins sounds rather nice, I'd rather go and live by myself somewhere I can start fresh.
Miss you.

Anonim spunea...

You are in a deep mess of your mind. Understandable, considering what you've been thru but you'll get over it, you always do.

To answer your questions: go and live by yourself somewhere. Obviously, you won't be able to do stand this situation for long so it's mandatory to take some penguins with you. They'll be a nice company and you won't get bored to death.

They funny and nice creatures with an intelligence higher than many of the chimps living in the civilized world.

After I time you could invite me at least for a short vacation. I like penguins :)

Anonim spunea...

sa ma bag in seama , ce face plictiseala la om ...
daca pt tine "English is such a versatile language" asa e romana pt mine :),asa ca raspund in ce stiu mai bine :D , dar nu prea bine ...

- Sa traiesti langa pinguini nu e o solutie , iti pui intrebarea daca ei vor sa traiasca langa tine ...?
- Sa-i lasi in pace e o solutie pentru ei,dar nu pentru tine.
- Nu cred ca esti atat de suparata pe viata incat sa dai intr-un pinguin
- Oare chiar merita eforul ca sa-i schimbi din obicieul lor de mii de ani (nastere, mancare, somn, "transhumanta", supravietuire, reproducere ... )
- my favorite answer and no more comment ...